Maxcoin pool mining and Bitcoin trading guide
1. Create a Maxcoin address to receive payments.
- Download the Maxcoin client from here.
- You can speed up the process by downloading the block chain via torrent from here ( Must have Torrent Software Installed for Download to Begin).
- Generate a new address and input it on your account page to receive payments.
2. Create account.
- Register here, or login if you already have account
- Workers will be automatically added and the pool doesn't check worker password.
3. Download and configure a miner (Windows guide).
High difficulty mining is available on port 3333
cpuminer-gw64-corei7 -a keccak -o stratum+tcp://blueminingpool.com:3033 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
AMD GPU Miner
NVDIA GPU Miner
- Download and unzip ccminer 8.19
- Open ccminer folder then create a text document ( Right click-> New-> Text Document).
New Text Document -> Right click–> Rename-> MAXcoin-
then (RightClick -> Edit) copy & paste, where
is the name of the pool you wish to connect
“algo” : “keccak”,
“url” : “stratum+tcp://blueminingpool.com:3033”,
“user” : “Weblogin.WorkerName”,
“pass” : “WorkerPassword”
- Replace username.workername and worker password from your pool account.
- Replace from “url” : stratum+tcp://pool:port with the pool address you with to use.
- Save and close the file.
- Duplicate this file for other pools editing your username.workername and worker password.
- To launch the miner, use the syntax:
ccminer -c MAXcoin-.conf
4. (Optional) Start trading Maxcoin and Bitcoin